Spooky...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintrubber

To make room for new stuff on my computer I've been sorting out older files, throwing them away, or compacting them etc.

Also found some heavy stuff from long ago, transfers from vinyl-to-wav I did from some old metal-records before selling them.

Hmm, let's make some more room, transfer these heavies to MP3 files & have a listen as well, hmm, not bad, fun to hear it back.

After having emptied the recycle bin I looked at the screen...

Aaargh... what's that ? Coincidence ?!? :roll: :shock:

666_edt.JPG

I'm no 'puter geek, but....

All your drives are full !!!

Would it update those numbers if you re-booted?

Did the rendering to mp3 create massive temp files?

??

=FB=

...edit....oh, you mean the Mark of the Devil ?
flip your monitor upside down, you'll be fine,... and will have gained some extra disk space....except for DRV2_VOL3, where you'll only have .001 MB.

[quote author="clintrubber"]
Aaargh... what's that ? Coincidence ?!? :roll: :shock: [/quote]

I read an article somewhere that said that 616 was actually the Number Of The Beast. 666 was a mistranslation.

-a

[quote author="Andy Peters"]I read an article somewhere that said that 616 was actually the Number Of The Beast. 666 was a mistranslation.

-a[/quote]
D*mn, that would have meant even less diskspace :wink:

But indeed, full full full... I've ordered an external 500GB WD, hope to be able to pick it up tomorrow.

[quote author="12afael"]666Mbin your SATA disk, that would be a great coincidence :twisted:[/quote]
:cool:

Uh, and that's not all, I stumbled upon a for-sale list last week that also had the 2SA666 PNP...

Old standup comic's routine I heard:

"My girlfriend man. Woah is she weird. I mean, she is so weird, I was beginning to think she was the Antichrist. No, I really mean it.

One night though, she was passed out dead drunk. So I went over and shaved her head. And there, on the top of her head, were the numbers!

SIX...SIX......................FIVE!!!

BOY did I dodge a bullet!!!

"

[quote author="Emperor-TK"]Then of course there is 667, the neighbor of the beast.

-Chris[/quote]

:green:

And 27... brrrrr ! :wink:

After having it seen in a mag years & years ago I finally spotted it on the web... so let's add that one here as well:

smstickermetal.jpg

I read an article somewhere that said that 616 was actually the Number Of The Beast. 666 was a mistranslation.

with bruce dickinson`s voice: "616 the number of the beast
Sacrifice is going on tonight"

it still sound good :twisted: :green: :green: :green:

Back