Sta-Level type case / PT/ Pots n Switches Order **CLOSED**

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Steve

Any updates?
My PayPal is all loaded up ready to transfer funds.  :D

Thanks
Neil

Hold Tight Chaps,
Today is the day I will be getting back in touch with all of the guys that have emailed me their details. UPS shipping costs and total that will need to get paid over, so I can get the orders underway.

From today, the orders will be closed.
As soon as I get all of the payments in, The ordering process will begin - all manufacturers have had the heads up and are waiting for the final confirmation.
Sorry, but I cant afford to buy all the components in myself.

I wanted to get this done sooner ( a few weeks back) but I had a two week shutdown to work, then I had booked two weeks off work....

the second day off, I was pottering about on a small stepladder ( about 3ft tall), slipped, and busted my right heel in four places !!!
Ffs.

since then I have literally been laying on a sofa, with my right leg elevated to try and get the swelling down. But today, I've managed to get to my computer (no laptop.... I wish), and Finally getting around to sorting this order out.

So, apologies for not getting back to you sooner. However, all you guys that have emailed me with your contact details, as in the first post - you will have totals of the orders plus shipping costs today.

Also, FIRST post has been updated

Best,
Steve

Hi Chaps,

I have replied to the guys that have got in touch with me via email this morning (08-02-17), with their totals and shipping options from UPS.

Fizmo
Floti
Nick Hepfer
Pzjones
Jensenmann
CBR
59flame
Noisy
Le Roux
Phrazemaster
StefanAC
Kvintus
Mystic Merlin

Today I have had contact and have emailed these guys back with costs and shipping info (09-02-17)

DMP
Winetree
Zero
Monoklang

Also had a Text from Jim50Hz, waiting on confirmation.

Today (10-02-17) Have had contact, and emailed or PM'd back

SKJGProject - Wants to combine shipping with Floti to Düsseldorf ( Advised him to contact Floti to confirm)
kml2396
Kosi

Today (12-02-17) have had contact with and PM'd or emailed back

Bassniac
Murdock

and also Matt Mitchell

If you guys could get in touch with me via email with your full postal address, that would be great.

and then the only other outstanding chap, which I have not had contact from is -

Vineyardgrey

And Meyer and Matt55 are out.

Lads, if you could get in touch with me via email ASAP, I can place the orders and get it going on !!

I will update first post with the updated list now,

Best,
Steve

Matt,
if you have a check of my first post, its got my email adress on it. but here it is again - lazylizardlabs(at)me(dot)com

fire me a mail over with your postal details and we can get it sorted.

Best,
Steve

is this  lazylizardlabs(at)me(dot)com the same email we use for the paypal  first payment?

Hi 59flame,

Yes, it certainly is, but hold off untill I get everybodys contact and they have all been notified.
Then its gonna be time for the first payment.
Hope this helps  :)

Best,
Steve

Hi Chaps,
All emails and PayPal invoices have been sent this morning (25-02-17)

I had to do the emails again as for some reason they went into my drafts folder on mac mail.
I've re sent them this morning and checked they all sent ok.

;D

Here we go chaps !!!!

Best,
Steve

p.s. Still waiting on vineyardgrey... I've PM'd him but still no reply.

Back