TBDD-500, TBDD-Rack, TB550A, TB2S

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are sold out!!  I actually didn't want to announce that just yet because the sale on the very last one is pending.  If it doesn't happen, I'll give you a buzz.

And thanks to everyone so much for their support on this crazy thing!!  It's been a ride for sure.

New fun toy coming in a few months  ;D

Hi Brian,

Will you be having more of these available in the future? Just wondering...

Thanks,
Chris

Unfortunately, I don't have any plans to do another run right now.  I would certainly like to in the future, but I think it will be at least next year before it happens.  The only way I could do it sooner would be to do a shorter run and unfortunately, I'd have to raise the price quite a bit to make that work.  It would be too much, I think.

I' ve been eyeing these for a while and hoping they wouldn' t sell out before i could afford a couple.
In fact I believed these went "under the radar" of more "hyped" items.
I guess I was wrong...
I' m sad, but my wife and my bank account are happy ( not implying I thought they were expensive)
Looking forward to see that new toy of yours...

Kind regards
Magnus

Hi, Jim.  Welcome here.  I'm always happy to take care of my Boston friends!  I'm just up in Beverly.  Another run is definitely coming.  Check out the build thread for some info on v1.1.  There are some nice new features with this one.  I'm hoping to be able to get everything together for early next year.

Brian

horvitz said:
TBDD now shipping!  See the first post for info.
Hello Brian,

1 kit ordered and payed.Sadly I forgot to put in my forum member name.
I´m the one beginning with "Udo T......." and a theatre adress in munich/germany.
Hope that´s o.k. for you?

Thanks for this awesome job,a dream is coming true I think!

Best regards from munich,

Udo.

Hi Brian,

Has the rack version kit been dropped? Wondering if I should get the 500 series kit to incorporate into a rack or wait for a rack version kit...

Thanks

Got it!! Thank you.  Unfortunately due to the storm here it won't ship until tomorrow but you'll receive a confirmation email with the tracking number as soon as it does.  Enjoy!

Brian

fazeka said:
Has the rack version kit been dropped? Wondering if I should get the 500 series kit to incorporate into a rack or wait for a rack version kit...

Nope, it's still going to happen.  There's just still a lot of work.  I would expect it to be into early next year before it ships.

horvitz said:
Got it!! Thank you.  Unfortunately due to the storm here it won't ship until tomorrow but you'll receive a confirmation email with the tracking number as soon as it does.  Enjoy!

Brian
All good!Hopefully the storm doesn't cause too much destruction over there,good luck!

All the best,

Udo.

Hi Brain, just ordered a tbdd-500,but like udo t, did not include my forum name..

Hope Sandy leaves without leaving too much trouble...take care!

Cheers
Pieter

horvitz said:
fazeka said:
Has the rack version kit been dropped?

Nope, it's still going to happen.  There's just still a lot of work.  I would expect it to be into early next year before it ships.

Thanks for the confirmation, Brian.

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to first say thanks for your orders so far!  All pending orders will ship today and you'll get a notice with tracking info.

Unfortunately, I've taken some pretty major storm damage here.  Nobody hurt, just a damaged house.  That's what I get for living in the woods.  So, while I had intended to finish the build guide today, I think that probably won't happen now.  If it happens that you receive your shipment before I get the guide out, just drop me a note and I'll at least send the BOM so you can get started.  Should just be a day or two.

Brian

Hi Brian,

glad to hear nobody is hurt!
Your house is more important than our builds now,get that sorted first.I hope you have a good insurance.......
Thanks for reporting back and all the best from here,

Udo.

Back