universal 610 schematic?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is the only thing i have on it, the amphenol connector is only needed for use in a console.

there is an original 610 here, and it is freakin' amazing.
another case of F* the reissues.
Was your schematic created using the CADENCE/OrCAD software? I'm only asking because it "looks" like an OrCAD schematic and most everybody on this forum either uses EAGLE or KiCAD, so it is refreshing to see an OrCAD schematic. THANKS!!!

/

thanks for send me that schem! :thumb:
All of the links or postings of the 610 schematics in this thread all seem to be dead now!!! None of them worked for me probably because this thread is so old by now. Could you send me a copy of your 610 schematics? I would appreciate it very much!!! THANKS!!! You can send it here: [email protected]

/

All of the links or postings of the 610 schematics in this thread all seem to be dead now!!! None of them worked for me probably because this thread is so old by now. Could you send me a copy of your 610 schematics? I would appreciate it very much!!! THANKS!!! You can send it here: [email protected]
The one in QUEEF BAG's post (made by Winston O Boogie) is the same as uploaded earlier or linked to by others.

I would appreciate any schematic contributions you all could give :)

I am trying to create a good resource for audio engineers at RecordingJunkie.com

Most of the content will be for studio techs rather than designers, but any materials are helpful. I will keep adding to the archive as long as I have room on the server. If it won't fit I will archive and make available on request items.

I am doing my own research and legwork trying to find as much as I can, and get permission from manufacturer's wherever I can find a contact. If I can't then I will do a removal on request thing :p, but hopefully noone will see this as a bad thing.

Signing up for the forums is not required for submissions or viewing, but it is nice to see my own community grow a little :p

Appreciate any help.

S!
Jason[/url]
15 years has passed since this mention of building an archive of schematics on Recording Junkie website.. which no longer exists. Anyone have a 2021 update to the archive?

Latest posts

Back