• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted WTB: CT12 Tim Campbell Capsule

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fonzobrown

Unfortunately seems that there's no way for me to be in touch with Tim.

Someone have one capsule to sell?

Thanks in advance

Not to hijack your thread, but I'm also looking to source a Campbell CT12 or heiserman HK12. Thanks!

Not to hijack your thread, but I'm also looking to source a Campbell CT12 or heiserman HK12. Thanks!
Frig off, Rick!
maxresdefault.jpg

I just bought 2 of them.

Iàm working on Carnival cruise line till 27th august, so no way to install them.

Do You know the main sonic differences bitween ct12 tc and OPR's one?

Thanks in advance
Couldn't compare the sonics. I only know that i do prefer OPR's communication by far. When the communication is flaky, you can't help but feeling a bit disrespected.

Im super happy though with the OPR capsules (have stereo set) what a nice detail and texture in the highs!

Couldn't compare the sonics. I only know that i do prefer OPR's communication by far. When the communication is flaky, you can't help but feeling a bit disrespected.

Im super happy though with the OPR capsules (have stereo set) what a nice detail and texture in the highs!
I contacted both Heiserman and Tim C awhile back. Heiserman said they were reserving all of their hk12 capsules for their new 251 production mic. Didn't hear from Tim, but I know the man is in high demand. So that leaves me with OPR and Beesneez, or maybe even Maiku? How do you like your OPR on vocals? This is what I mainly record.

I contacted both Heiserman and Tim C awhile back. Heiserman said they were reserving all of their hk12 capsules for their new 251 production mic. Didn't hear from Tim, but I know the man is in high demand. So that leaves me with OPR and Beesneez, or maybe even Maiku? How do you like your OPR on vocals? This is what I mainly record.
Yeah understand that manufacturers want to use their parts for their own mics. I just don't get when you have a site offering parts and then are not able to sell / communicate. I could acquire a Heiserman k47. Also amazing stuff!!!

OPR capsule is amazing for vocals, I have it in a c12 styled mic with aml t14 / mullard nos. Im pretty sure you are going to be very happy with recording vocals with such a capsule. I record vocals all the time. Its just stunning.

I have a lightly used ct12. I might consider selling it but I’d prefer trading with a thiersch red m7

Latest posts

Back