studer 089 schematic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EEMO1

might be a long shot, but could someone help me get a schematic for studer 089 console?

a friend of mine has one and he asked if it's possible to rack up one or two of the preamp channels...

thanks,

eero

https://www.reeltoreel.nl/studer/Public/Products/Mixing_Analog/189/Manuals/189_Op_Serv.pdf
Except for few pages concerning bloc diagram, which is just lager due to more modules but same routing, as frame drawing, it's identical for the diagram/schemo part of the pdf

Sadly I’ve seen this already. It doesn’t have a schematic for the signalisation board, which is toasted on mine and causing the cue buttons to behave unusually. I was hoping for a schematic of this board but it’s different from the mkii consoles.

Ok ! you have a MKI ?
I don't see that your link pointed to MKI wondering why the doc of MKII disappear...that's why I point the the 189MKII

AFAIK there is no dedicated MKI service manual available, but the MKII doc include most MKI modules already.
What is the ref of your card ?
The logic behind the CUE/PFL is not that complicated, should be easy to troubleshoot

Have a look at 1.090.060 schemo with the holding circuit at the bottom...MKI is probably not that far from this one.

Cheers
Zam

Ok ! you have a MKI ?
I don't see that your link pointed to MKI wondering why the doc of MKII disappear...that's why I point the the 189MKII

AFAIK there is no dedicated MKI service manual available, but the MKII doc include most MKI modules already.
The logic behind the CUE/PFL is not that complicated, should be easy to troubleshoot

Have a look at 1.090.060 schemo with the holding circuit at the bottom...MKI is probably not that far from this one.

Cheers
Zam
Hey thanks so much, I think this is the exact schematic I was looking for!

Ok ! you have a MKI ?

Cheers
Zam
Update...

I believe half of the circuit is basically identical to the schematic you mentioned, but there are other parts of the signalisation board that differ. I find it is somewhat similar to 7.090.065 in the manual. Any tips here? if someone has a good (unburnt) 080 MKI I'd love a picture of this board so I can copy the values down.

Attachments

• IMG_5580.JPG
    IMG_5580.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Back