Euro parts list for the Mnats 1176 boards??

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

API

Have been looking for one of these but can not find it here.
Does one exist??

If so, please help me out or point me in the right direction.
One with parts numbers for either RS, Farnell or Elfa would be optimal!!!

Thanks,
Dennis

I don't think it exists... and it seems there are lots of Euro guys asking about parts list for various projects. I think it's time for one of you guys to make one. I can send you my template if interested.

[quote author="API"]Have been looking for one of these but can not find it here.
Does one exist??

If so, please help me out or point me in the right direction.
One with parts numbers for either RS, Farnell or Elfa would be optimal!!!

Thanks,
Dennis[/quote]

I could send you mine I made for my mnats boards. Perhaps not complete and some parts might be missing, because I didn't use the internal psu. It's an openoffice spreadsheet with RS and Buerklin partnumbers. And my capacitor selection doesn't always fit the board because I might have liked some caps better which just don't fit exactly.
Where should I send it? openoffice or excel format?

Michael

Please remember that my boards are based on Jakob's originals so anything that fits on the Gyraf Rev7 boards will fit on mine. You just have more transformer options with the mnats boards and you don't have to twist the leads on the output transistors no matter which ones you use - BD135/136 or the originally specified BD517/518.

Hi.

Thanks for the offer!
Please send the list to dennis at 9voltstudio dot se
Send both formats if possible!!

Also thanks Mnats for pointing that out!

[quote author="API"]Please send the list to dennis at 9voltstudio dot se
Send both formats if possible!![/quote]

Sent you the files plus an in-circuit measured resistor checkplot I made. I found it very handy in order to verify the boards. Would be happy to share this anyway, just where should I put it?

Michael

Michael,

I was just looking at RS myself... can you send it to tony AT edcoreurope dot com too ?
Cheers ! :guinness:

erwl.... just saw those dates between my post and the previous post...
if anyone has an RS compatible bom to share, please mail to above
Mucho appreciated!

Back