Ten81 Switches

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid Squid

Hiya Chaps,

Can ANYONE help me ??????

Just started putting my Tommytones ten81's together, and I'm missing three of the 'upper pres/lower pres' switches :twisted:
Blore Edwards no. 20048.

now, I bought two sets of switches in the group buy, put them somewhere SAFE :twisted: , and couldn't find them.- all of them !!!

Then, after weeks of searching, found the box of switches, but........

three of them are missing - I can't f**kin' believe it

normal_IMG_2586.JPG

this type,

normal_IMG_2588.JPG

aaaarrrgggghhh :evil: f**kin' Hell :shock: :twisted:

still can't believe it.................

anyway,
does ANYONE know where I can pick some up ?

if you got a secret source, No worries, just PM me :wink:

A case of Tomos Watkins OSB for the Helper :thumb:
http://www.hurnsbeer.co.uk/OldStyleBitter.htm

I'm off to sink a few now..... this switch thing has full stressed me out :evil:

Steve

I hope the missing ones turn up.

Can't you just order more from Blore Edwards? Or do they have a minimum amount? If so, I'm sure you could reach it by offering a group order here.

Don't have a hernia in the meantime! :grin: That's a big project and takes a long time.

Tommypiper! Blore Edwards seems to have vanished...

I have contacted ELMA about making cumulative switches but still no answer! So far they've just contacted the Swedish distributor about my question.

ELMA can make 1x12 with a mounting deck for the potentiometer. Think you need to order 10 of them. Set-up charge is 70.00 CHF. If you buy 10 it will cost you around £ 20.00 GBP each.

Yep, been looking for BE for many, many months without a trace :sad:
I believe Neve is behind the disappearance of BE because of this group recreating the old design module. Neve seems to be a very desperate company who was late to the table on the 10-81 but now resurrects this module at a high price in my opinion. If anyone finds the company please contact :thumb:

This switch thing is seriously starting to wind me up now :evil:

spent ALL day looking for them, and I've come to the conclusion, that they are GONE !!!,

Bugger.

time for another plan :wink:

Steve :thumb:

Back