Recording Software

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BYacey

Where dogs wear thermal underwear, Alberta, Canada
A little off topic, but I would like to run this by you guys;
I had an Alesis PCI Edit card for importing tracks into my PC for editing. Anyone who has used one of these know that they were trouble from the start.
I have recently purchased a Hammerfall Digi9652 card with adat optical and sync inputs / outputs. I haven't been able to find any details on available software that will allow the software to fly tracks from the adats for editing in the PC, and back into the adats locked to the adats timecode sync. The only ones from what I have found so far is Nuendo and Cubase. These are a bit overkill for my application as I don't plan on doing any mixing within the PC. All edited tracks are going back to tape. Any advice from the tech side of the fence?
Thanks

doesn't the RMe card have an interface to manipulate which device to sync to
I have the Multiface and there is a program to do this. N track will do the rest
if you need some thing inexpensive

I am not sure if it does what you need or not, but have you looked into Adobe Audition (formerly Cool Edit Pro)? I think it is pretty inexpensive and very easy to learn... I used it back when I was using a PC.

Latest posts

Back