Old/new Here! also article on DIY ribbon microphone

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bopmachine

Hello all,

I was a memeber more than a year ago at the other forum. I left before Group DIY left, for reasons having to do with how they chose to moderate thier forums. My biggest regret then was having to leave Group DIY. I only happened by this forum because of a post over at pro sound web. Glad I found you lot again!!!!!! I can now finish those pultecs and LA2As I started way back when!

Not sure if anyone has this or reposted it, but in the old forum I provided an article on DIY ribbon microphone. If there is any interest, I can repost it.

aslo, could someone please PM with what happened to cause this forum to move I would appreciate it!

Jose,

Welcome to the Lab! Go back to page one of the forum archives and you can find stuff about the history of the move.

At the top of this page you'll find the Meta-Meta thread which contains some useful summaries - you may want to check out the microphne meta for some ribbon mic links.

And do tell us all about your ribbon mic DIY.

Cheers

z50

Hey Bopmachine,

I remember how you "slam the door" :grin: Many things happened after that....
Yes, please post it again. The more ribbon articles we have--the better!

Back