How can I make my mono EMT 140 become a stereo EMT 140 ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I don´t. I wanted to wait for all tuning efforts after moving to our new more serious recording place. This will not happen before end of this Year.

I do understand ! The fact is that my plate is surely not tuned... Because I don't have any spare clip, I would like to know the force I must apply without breaking any clip. I think that it would worth the cost for a torque wrenches...

So I would like to have a calibrated tuning tool to check what's the maximum force and then tune my plate without any risk.

If someone has got a calibrated tool or spare original clips, please contact me !!! :grin:

[quote author="lolo-m"]
There is 2 solutions I see :
- The first solution is to copy the original input stage but the 2N4303 is close to be impossible to find nowadays... A web search gave me some equivalents : 2N4302 , 2n4416 , 2N5245 , 2N5362 , 2N5458 , 2N5459 , BC264LC BFS80 , BFW11 , E102 , ECG457. Some of them seam easy to find, others are really expensive... Does anybody knows which one is the more suitable ??? :?
[/quote]
I didn't read this thread but stumbled upon this, maybe it's too expensive or maybe it's of use:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=360032021602&ssPageName=ADME:B:FSEL:US:1123

Latest posts

Back