• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 202 Black Cans, Rotary Switches, Inductors, Transformers etc.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sahib

Standard older version 202 Black Can.

I have had these for a number of years. Untested and sold as is.

GBP 10.00 each plus shipping and paypal. Two available.
SOLD

202_Black_Can.JPG

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Later version 202 without the can, open frame. Untested, sold as is. SOLD

GBP 10.00 plus shipping and paypal.

202_2.JPG202_3.JPG202_Open.JPG

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Amek Hybrid VCA modules. I think these were used in BC3. Pulls. One pin is broken. Untested. Sold as is.

GBP 10.00 for the pair plus shipping and paypal.

Amek_VCA.JPG

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Amek JP307 mic-pre module. Based on SSM 2015

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Enhanced pultec filter board including the inductor. I have the information on this board, though it is also available on the forum.

GBP 10 plus shipping and paypal.
SOLD

Filter_2.JPGFilter_4.JPG

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Miniature, metal bodied, PCB mount rotary switches. These are unused.

1 pole 12 position (used as gain switch)

GBP 5.00 each plus shipping and paypal.

1_pole_12_pos.JPG

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jean Renaud rotary switches. 4 and 6 positions. They have two rows of 7 pins which mate with each other in various configurations. These are unused.

GBP 5.00 each plus shipping and paypal.

Jean_Renaud_Switches.JPG

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Igor's (R.I.P) plasma VU meter boards. I had bought these years ago with a view to modify them to be used with the plasma modules I have, but I can not find the information. So, unfortunately no info available. There are five sets of boards plus two power supply boards.

GBP 10.00 for the lot plus shipping and paypal.

Plasma_Mwter_PCBs.JPG

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Mono Headphone amp module that came out of a Sony broadcast equipment. It has low and high impedance (10k) transformer coupled outputs. Complete with on board power supply and plug and play. If you do not use it as a headphone amp, you have a cracking output TX.

GBP 15.00 plus shipping and paypal.

Sony_Headphone_Amp.jpg

********************************************************************************************************************************************************

6 channel differential input line amp module. Came out f the same Sony broadcast equipment. I do not remember the operating voltage but should be fine with + -15 or 16V as it has 5534 on them. Connectors are self explanatory. Even if you do not use it as line amps, you have 6 x 2SK240 matched pair fets and plenty of other components.

SOLD

Sony_Line_Amp.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back