NEEDED: Peavey Cirrus Bass 5str Onboard Preamp schematic

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tv

For the neck-thru-body version with active pickups.

I was told that Peavey MILLENIA preamp schematic could be useful as well (with sweeping mids ???).

If someone knows how to get it / or have it, please let me know or please post it here.

(Only place I found it on net, is here (scroll down):
http://www.schematicconnection.com/store/asp/prodtype.asp?prodtype=150

but that page seems unreliable - I read some about owner's health problems etc. note on the frontpage ... )

Did you try Peavey customer service?

JR

edit- I am not familiar with guitar models but back in the 90s I helped a junior engineer in the peavey digital group with some ideas for a JFET based preamp.. I just pointed him in a good direction. /edit

JR

edit- I am not familiar with guitar models but back in the 90s I helped a junior engineer in the peavey digital group with some ideas for a JFET based preamp.. I just pointed him in a good direction. /edit
Just made a thread unfortunately PV no longer manufactures the cirrus bass or millennium
The difference is the millennium had the sweepable frequency mid control

The Cirrus had the same preamp. Almost similar voicing but the med control was not sweepable

they’ve discontinued the bass and parts:(

JR

I do have a schematic but if someone can remake it as a gerber he’ll even a smaller footprint with wire leads to go to the pots

then that would be amazing !

You'll definitely want to provide the schematic (I saw in your other thread that you have a picture, but that doesn't offer enough information unfortunately). Have you tried posting in the Jobs Available section? You might get a bite there if you're offering a bit of compensation for the trouble.

Latest posts

Back