Neumann mastering console

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nobru

Hi everybody; I just purchase a beautifull neumann mastering board from 1979 fited with 4 oe duo eq, 4 u473 comps and 6 dv75 line pres and the vinyl section.
I have one problem with it I don't have any schematics or documentation on this machine...
does anybody have schems or pin in out schems for the compressors I will replace one pair of 473 for a good old pair of ntp 179 120.
Thank you for sharing any info.
Nobru

I have schems for the SP75. I don't have the U473 or OE Duo. If you need the RV75, HT75, EE70, ect let me know.

:grin:
Thank you for the kubarth link and to everybody sharing their schems with me.
I should be able to do the mods and plugs I need.
Nobru

My all in one printer/scanner/copier died last week after I had just bought $100 in ink. When I get a new scanner I'll make scans of the schems. The large complete system drawings I can't do but the individual modules I can do.

Hi Paul;
Take the time you need to, if you can do the all system partially that would work if not individual modules will be cool anyway.
I have hard time figuring out who is wire to who on my board; they numbered the cabling in their own fashion at the time...
I took a look at your mastering control room, it looks like a good set up;
Your board is a later version than mine, mine is the big ugly german green one like Tony Dawsey at masterdisk, but the module inside seems to be the same than yours.
Thank you for taking the time to scan the docs.
Bruno

Latest posts

Back