I smell tea and curry

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad your back. i'm looking foward to one of your nostolgic brooklyn threads. apparently we are close in age and both want to go back to being children in 1960s NY.

[quote author="AnalogPackrat"]
Speaking of food--how are the apples back east this year? The ones I've sampled out here have been OK--nothing stunning.
[/quote]

Very good. My favorite variety is the McCoun. They're only good for about a month starting around Columbus day. They are particularly good this year. They are a like a MacIntosh but a little sweeter and when good, crunchier. I also got some Cortlands last week at the farmers market. I just finished munching on one. They're really good this year too.

Is New York Dave even a citizen?
Also, does he perhaps have a half-brother living in squalor in a shotgun shack in Kenya?

We need to ask these questions.
The mainstream forums obviously won't.

Thanks for the well-wishes, guys. It's been a tough year, my life is in a bit of turmoil lately and I won't be posting as often as I used to, but you'll see me pop up every now and then.

I received many PMs and a few emails during my absence. If you've written to me and haven't received a reply, please do not be offended.

Dave, i think I've found a picture of your avatar...
]
BowlingBunny_100x100.jpg

...when he's NOT bowling...

buster_controversy_050202.jpg

:green:

Keef

Latest posts

Back