Langevin 251a connectors

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No.
Anyone have a Langevin Levelline schematic?
Post 1? Hey welcome to Circuit City!
Didn't mean to be rude on your first post.
Sheesh!
Someone will be a long shortly with the right answer.
:thumb: :guinness:

Can you post a picture? If it's a standard edge connector like an API you look under EDAC at Digikey's website. I don't know how many pins your 251 has.

[quote author="MikoKensington"]Can you post a picture? If it's a standard edge connector like an API you look under EDAC at Digikey's website. I don't know how many pins your 251 has.[/quote]

It's 5 pins. I have a pic, but no place to host it.

[quote author="grock555"]I have a pic, but no place to host it.[/quote]

The very first post that you see when you open the Lab page says:

Announcement: PLEASE read before posting-for everyone's benefit.

So why don't you go ahead and... uhhh... read before posting for everyone's benefit?

Peace,
Al.

Wow, that's weird looking... Definitely not EDAC/ELCO. Reminds me of car fuses.

With 5 blades, I would assume you get unbalanced in and out, V+, V- and ground... shouldn't be too hard to figure out what's what and DIY some decent connectors instead of that.

Peace,
Al.

measure the space between the pins, look in the digikey catalog under edac edge connectors and I bet you can make one work. My 251's have pcb edge but appear to be the same width and edacs work but its hard to tell from the photo, so you'll have to get out your calipers, the spacing is clearly denoted in the digikey catalog.

dave

measure the space between the pins, look in the digikey catalog under edac edge connectors and I bet you can make one work. My 251's have pcb edge but appear to be the same width and edacs work but its hard to tell from the photo, so you'll have to get out your calipers, the spacing is clearly denoted in the digikey catalog.

of you can solder directly to the pins which IMO is the easiest and simplest thing to do, its not like you or anyone else is going to ever plug that into a console and if that rare day ever came, if you dont make a mess of soldering it, it can be easily removed, so its not such a big deal really.

dave

Latest posts

Back