Lomo mic pres racked

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chipmanv

This is my first post. I've been a silent observer all along. Thank you all for your ideas and inspiration. This is a great forum.
I racked these Lomo mic pre modules that were parted from a Soviet console.

chassis: par-metal
front panel punching/engraving: front panel express (par-metal material)
PCB's; mic input relay board and filament supply: PCB 123
H.T. and 48V supplies: off the shelf International Power
cool switches with LED in tip: NKK
meters: Sifam
shelves for modules and steel supply shield: local metal shop
output & DI trannies: Cinemag
Knobs: EHC

if images don't load go here:
http://home.hvc.rr.com/maxwellv/

Images don't load. When I click on them I get a message from the server saying I don't know have permission to view the files.

Daniel

Oooooh..... Pretty..... :grin:

Hard to see, but are those Cinemag? And who's relay board at the back? (never mind, you posted that above :oops: )

I keep getting asked for the ftp password to your site :?

:thumb:

Can someone (author or moderator) please remove the pictures from the first post? They keep asking for a password which slows loading of the thread, which will scare some people away.

Thanks!
Stewart

Sorry about the images problem guys! For some reason the url only works with Internet Explorer and not Netscape. The server is roadrunner, I'll see if I can work this out.
Meters are Sifam, I ordered them direct from Sifam, they are illuminated with mini festoon bulbs.http://www.sifam.com/vuppm.lasso

I get the password box as well, seems to be when my browser tries to load the avatar.

This only happens in firefox though, microsoft i.e. just leaves a broken image in place of the avatar without promting for a password.

Brian

I just deleted my avatar, the problem is I linked to ftp url's. I'm not too web savvy, need to do some homework and practice in that dept.

Meters direct from Sifam are; 1-9: $94.70, 10-24: $65.95, 25-99: $61.01 3 day shipping included, they are over $100ea. from meter distributor and they rarely have them in stock.

ok, so I have all the images on a single personal home page. How would I set image links in a post to individual images on the site? If my avatar was on the same page how do I make a link to just the avatar in my profile?

[quote author="chipmanv"]ok, so I have all the images on a single personal home page. How would I set image links in a post to individual images on the site? If my avatar was on the same page how do I make a link to just the avatar in my profile?[/quote]

just enter the web address, i.e. this is what I would enter in the avatar location box:

http://home.earthlink.net/~brianwallen/av.JPG

Thats also how to link to an image off this site (click on it). To place the image within the post, then just use the
tags around the image's address when you post.

Brian

Latest posts

Back