Sherlock main outs too weak to use even with a mic input!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ebartlet

I noticed from some previous posts on this forum that I'm not the only one who has experienced this problem. The aux outputs work just fine, but the main outs (mic level) are too weak to even use with a mic pre!

Has anyone found a solution to this? Looking at signal flow on the schematic, it does'nt make sense to me how the aux could work great and the main out be unusable...

[quote author="ebartlet"]the main outs (mic level) are too weak to even use with a mic pre![/quote]

I use them with a mic pre with no problems... :?

Are you using Drew's PCB?

Peace,
Al

i am still having that problem (aux out works, but xlr out does not) and havent seen anybody with a solution yet........it really has been put on the back burner though.

I know more people have had this problem..........
Drew lives here in columbus and i have met with him a few times but have never asked him about it.

Ryan

Mine has the same problem, except I haven't tried the aux outs yet. I had to crank the input of my 001 to get a usable signal level. I was so bummed that I didn't bother finishing up the box and second channel.

Latest posts

Back