Information request C12 and Ela M251 headbasket

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chunger is a badass. Well actually so is the whole damn forum!! You guys are amazing, I never thought I could have been able to access this many people for such an amazing project. And all those before hand. The C-12 is my dream build. Im so excited!

tonycamp said:
Hey Chung, any news on the c12 head baskets? I may take a shot at making this if your not going to do a run.

Tooling is currently being made, and I should have prototypes next week. . . at least that's the timeframe the factory gave me.  If all goes well, I should be making a production run of 500 units as soon as the production sample is verified.  I also have access to the headbasket used by Blackspade for their Ela M251 type mic.  The shape is shorter than the one I spec'd (leans more towards the Ela proportions as opposed to the C12).

-'Chung

Oh, and while you're at it.........

akg%20c24%20-%20mk1%20and%20mk2%20-%20stereo%20microphones.jpg

c24x2_04.jpg

;D

Tooling and prototypes have been completed.  I will be receiving 4 single layer and 3 double layer samples this week if all goes well.  If those check out, we move immediately to make a production run.

strangeandbouncy said:
Hi Chunger,

how is this going? any joy?

KIndest regards,

ANdyP

Latest posts

Back