NTP chanelstrips from DK help pinout/shematics

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electrisizer

hello,
ive got some chanelstrips wihout further infos. they come from NTP denmark.
any help with pinouts/shematics to get them racked up would be helpful!!

Attachments

• NTP 1.JPG
    NTP 1.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 55
Are you sure that they are NTP? I've never seen a channel strip from them - and your unit looks very much like a strip from a NP board, custom made for our national broadcast, DR.

In both cases, very hard to find documentation on. When you eventually find it (trace it's history), please make sure to post copies here!!

Jakob E.

gyraf said:
Are you sure that they are NTP? I've never seen a channel strip from them - and your unit looks very much like a strip from a NP board, custom made for our national broadcast, DR.

In both cases, very hard to find documentation on. When you eventually find it (trace it's history), please make sure to post copies here!!

Jakob E.

Hi Jakob!
Yes you are right. i found a little logo with "NP" on the unit so its a NP elektroakustik channelstrip :)
ive got it from evilbay but there was no ducumentation with it (although the seller offers it with documentation). so i think i will send it back. without shematics i dont want to rack it... even if its very high quality build standard.

(it seems to have 15-16V support voltage because of the many 47/16v elektrolyt frakos on it. there are a lot of ne5532/4s OPs on it too.)

Hej Jakob.

Jeg har lige købt to moduler af Magnus. Han snakkede godt nok om en NP-pult i København, men sidst jeg skrev med ham, havde han vist bestemt sig for ikke at købe. Jeg kan dog se, at den i mellemtiden er solgt.
Magnus havde ovenikøbet en gammel CD-rom med en næsten komplet manual til IK42 mixeren, som jeg fik en kopi af, og jeg ligger inde med de vigtigste diagrammer til IK36 og komplet manual til LV28. Må jeg komme forbi dit værksted, så du kan hjælpe med at lægge dem op her på siden? Jeg har også nogle manualer fra NTP.

Mvh Erik

Latest posts

Back