$600 power cord

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Snoid

Last chance for this bargain basement sale at pcX:
That's about $100 a foot. One can only marvel at the subatomic clarity this will add to your mixes! Give me a dozen!!! ;D

Attachments

• powerieee.jpg
    powerieee.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 94
" subatomic clarity "  that's a good one , did you just make that up  ?
Think of the things that would be better in the world if Albert had a Good stereo !

This is complete nonsense. Everyone knows that the only way to get really clean fully phase compatible mains into your equipment is to use a Karma connection.  In a Karma connector I supply the IEC end and the cable - you supply the plug for your country. Karma works because YOU, the listener wires the mains plug to the cable, thus imparting your Karma to the everything powered by this cable. To you the sound will be sublime, the best you have ever heard, crisp, clean and unbelievably clear. Of course, others will not be able to hear this because they do ot have your Karma.

Only $1000 plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Cheers

Ian

ruffrecords said:
This is complete nonsense. Everyone knows that the only way to get really clean fully phase compatible mains into your equipment is to use a Karma connection.  In a Karma connector I supply the IEC end and the cable - you supply the plug for your country. Karma works because YOU, the listener wires the mains plug to the cable, thus imparting your Karma to the everything powered by this cable. To you the sound will be sublime, the best you have ever heard, crisp, clean and unbelievably clear. Of course, others will not be able to hear this because they do ot have your Karma.

Only $1000 plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Cheers

Ian
What a rip-off for that much $$ you should throw in the paypal fees for free..  8)

JR

So what do we think the cost to manufacture that thing is?  $15?  $5?  I guess the price of copper has gone up, and it looks like they put a big over-molded boot on there. 

Looking at the pic, price sounds reasonable for a power cable that can get stretched to the length of "2 Meter" and shrink back to the shown size of maybe 2 ft.
'Rubbercopper' is worth every penny when the flexible particles inside this conductor also shape mains transients back to a perfect sine. (guess only an audiophool will buy this sh.t)

JohnRoberts said:
What a rip-off for that much $$ you should throw in the paypal fees for free..  8)

JR

Apologies, I forgot to mention that in order to ensure your new power cord is not infected with foreign Karma it is essential it is packed in totally Karma Proof (TM) materials. We use specially designed totally recyclable tamper proof enclosures made from masculine bovine waste products.  Naturally, these are not cheap and account for nearly 90% of the $500 shipping costs. As a gesture of goodwill, in your case we are prepared to waive Paypal fees. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal.

Cheers

ian

I guess the people who actually buy these cables also spent a lot of money on high quality unobtainium shielded installation cables inside their walls?  ;D

ruffrecords said:
JohnRoberts said:

JR

Apologies, I forgot to mention that in order to ensure your new power cord is not infected with foreign Karma it is essential it is packed in totally Karma Proof (TM) materials. We use specially designed totally recyclable tamper proof enclosures made from masculine bovine waste products.  Naturally, these are not cheap and account for nearly 90% of the $500 shipping costs. As a gesture of goodwill, in your case we are prepared to waive Paypal fees. Customer satisfaction is our primary goal.

Cheers

ian

Thank you for making the personal accommodation for me..  the recycling mandate does not apply locally and I already have a surplus of masculine bovine excrement from our federal government.  So i'll still pass (wind) on your offer.

JR

Latest posts

Back