• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: First run LAZ 525 kit w/ Ed's xfrs

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indecline

Hey guys,

I'm looking for one of the first run LAZ 525 kits that came with Ed Anderson's xfrs. I have one already together, with all the parts for number two. From what I gathered, the xfrs were from the first batch of 2623's he made, which is why I'm specifically looking for that kit to make a stereo pair.

If you guys have one you're willing to part with, I am definitely interested!

Hi indecline

i think i do have 2 of them. fully built, partwise working. (one is working, the other one has problem with an opamp.. if i remember correctly

drop me message if youre interrested!

regards
Martin

Brizco said:
Hi indecline

i think i do have 2 of them. fully built, partwise working. (one is working, the other one has problem with an opamp.. if i remember correctly

drop me message if youre interrested!

regards
Martin

Hey Martin,

Thanks for the offer but I'd prefer an unpopulated, or very low populated board. Mainly due to all the modifications that must/can be done to the unit, as well as matching for stereo. You should try and get that second one working, they'd be killer for bus duties!!

Back