• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 51x rack, VP312 and 312DI pairs, MAMBA XDB patchbay, op amps, and more

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geoff004

For Sale:
51X Rack - Fully assembled, fully functioning.  Rack mounted power supply.  10 of the 11 back plane connectors are 51X, the 11th is just a regular 15 pin connector.  This was one of the first racks offered - before Jeff was selling power transformers (or PSU cases), so the transformer is a custom SumR transformer and is rated for a good bit more power than what is offered on the CAPI site.  Also worth mentioning - the far right slot has a 30 pin connector - the larger 36 pin connectors didn't play well with one of my units.  $750

VP312 pair - with Purple Audio KDJ4 op amps.  $345 each

VP312DI pair - with Purple Audio KDJ4 op amps and higher voltage FET DI plugin.  $385 each. 

With a little filing to the extra pins on the back of the the PCB these will easily fit in a regular 500 series rack.

51x.JPG

312.JPG

312di.JPG

____

I also have an extra pair of Purple Audio KDJ4 op amps.  These run happily at +/-24 volts and sound amazingly smooth and deep in anything that will take them.  These are $65 a piece from Andrew - make me an offer

As well from Purple - I've got 1 LED driver.  This is what is used in Purple Audio 500 modules to show output - works with a 2 color LED.  It's pretty small - maybe 3/4" by 1.5".  I've got a wiring diagram here somewhere too.  This is a free item - just make a donation to the forum for a couple bucks.

____

MAMBA XDB patch bay DB25 patch bay - I'll throw in 2 Planet Waves DB25 snakes too.  Cosmetically very good - that is to say I don't see any scratches on the front.  $200

____

Lawson mics - SOLD
____

Also this - my DIY mixer:
SOLD

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (in the US) AND FEES.

I recently added a couple things:
Purple Audio KDJ4 op amps x 2
and a Purple Audio LED driver

Open to offers, but no trades

Latest posts

Back