Igor's high quality projects. Store closed, stuff shipped. A crazy idea - pg83.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ramshackles said:
Use of Royal Mail for shipping.
Simple reasons for this. I have never really had any problem with receiving stuff from Royal Mail, perhaps I am lucky.
Definitely, you are!
Not every country has his EMS post services up to desired level. I live in Russia. For my part, it's like roulette here. Letters and Packages are stocking in open air due to sloppy logistics. Tracking service is temporarily down. 2 weeks ago, a complete warehouse of Russian post burned down, here in Moscow (parcels included).
So if asking me, shipping services other than EMS are more than desirable.

Just realized that the shop is closed...

Igor said:
Electronics Vipassana.

Nice idea. Beautiful city and many Jeckes there... But no matter what,

sati sati

;) אתה צריך להירגע

Is the store closed? I see people got boards recently, but it also says closed, so just curious if its possible to get the boards for the ms pultec neve project.

Peace.

Fuccimain said:
Is the store closed? I see people got boards recently, but it also says closed, so just curious if its possible to get the boards for the ms pultec neve project.

Peace.

Hi Fuccimain,

Store closed on May 1st.
People are just receiving their orders now...

You might have to be patient for these to become available again. ::)

Igor!
Just tell me when I can get my helios PLEASE! and You say "ok, you will get them" but WHEN??? I have any idea when and how?

jandoste said:
Igor,
this tr number is not good one!!!!
Information regarding : RR823645880IL

Please tell me that exactly when you can send to me my helios? PLEASE.....PLEASE.....PLEASE

jandoste said:
Hey Igor,
I hope that my heliossss missed to me :) Cool!
cheers

Thanks for the info sylvain.
Wishn there was a mailing list to notify me on new availability.  ;-)

Hi Igor, I wish you the best and that you health improves as soon as possible.

I also feel that going there and work on projects would be an amazong way of spending 2 weeks!

Will Send you an email,
thanks a lot for the opportunity

TS

Fuccimain said:
Thanks for the info sylvain.
Wishn there was a mailing list to notify me on new availability.  ;-)

Perhaps this could be a good idea: an availability mailing list.

This way it could reduce the email traffic to Igor's mailbox ( and relieve him of managing the many emails I am sure he must get).
This list could be passed on to whomever might take charge of Igor's materials...

My .02$ worth...

Hi all!

I will be going ahead with distributing Igor's 500/51x projects in the near future.
The projects we have agreed upon so far:

4KCC
F76
MixBuzz 500
He69
Rackit!

I've taken down my old website to remodel. This should all be arriving with a new website and webshop some time in the summer. White market thread also in due course.

In the meantime, to keep updated about the return of these projects, please join my mailing list:

www.ramshacklerecording.com

Once again, as promised a report on the status of my order. It is now 38 days since I gave my money to Igor on the first order. Even if this did get caught in US customs it should have arrived by now. The tracking number sent to me does not work online.

Every other business here sends out product when they are paid. Igor has not answered if he sent out all the items people paid for when he closed his store.

piano said:
As promised, I am reporting the status of my order.

It is now 19 days since I ordered the second order from Igor and no tracking number has been sent. It's been 22 days since I ordered the first order (tracking number was sent for this order in a few days  :)) and nothing has been received. To be fair, I have seen packages get caught in USA customs and delay shipping up to a little over a month.

Recently, I ordered from DIY companies DRIP and ClassicAPI, I received packages US Postal service in a few days! DRIP and ClassicAPI totally ROCK and they know how to treat their customers - top notch!

piano said:
It has been 6 days since I made the 2nd order. No tracking number has been sent. Make this cool please.

piano said:
OK! 1 of 2 orders I placed, I received tracking information as sent 5 days after the payment was made. OK, good! Bravo on that Igor.  :)

This made me feel confident about a 2nd order which I placed for even more money. Let me see about the 2nd order I placed and how soon it is shipped. 

Biasrocks said:
piano said:
Ordered. Day 1

Fast shipment will be noted here as positive.  :)

Slow ship, no tracking number or excuses will be noted as negative.  :mad:

Don't see how it matters, he's folding up May 1st.

Hope you get your boards.

Regards,
Mark

How long has this been Jandoste?

jandoste said:
Igor!
Just tell me when I can get my helios PLEASE! and You say "ok, you will get them" but WHEN??? I have any idea when and how?

jandoste said:
Igor,
this tr number is not good one!!!!
Information regarding : RR823645880IL

Please tell me that exactly when you can send to me my helios? PLEASE.....PLEASE.....PLEASE

jandoste said:
Hey Igor,
I hope that my heliossss missed to me :) Cool!
cheers

Piano, I placed an order in January and only received it in March.

I had similar experiences in the past as of 2-3months wait and I'm in UK

39 days have passed since payment was made and no package has been received. With the one tracking number I was sent from Igor (for my first order) , Israeli Post, says something was received five days after the payment was made but not WHERE or to WHO. I have no way of knowing if this is my tracking number until it shows up in the US postal tracking system. After more than a month, the US Post has no record of this tracking number.  According to US Post a tracking number like I received is indeed trackable - yet there is no record in their system. According to US Post, there are two possible reasons a tracking number would not be in its system: because it may be an invalid tracking number or it is a valid tracking number but it has not been sent out yet.

Currently, I see no evidence this has been sent out or that this is even my tracking number. Igor has not answered the question if all items paid for have been sent out.

piano said:
Once again, as promised a report on the status of my order. It is now 38 days since I gave my money to Igor on the first order. Even if this did get caught in US customs it should have arrived by now. The tracking number sent to me does not work online.

Every other business here sends out product when they are paid. Igor has not answered if he sent out all the items people paid for when he closed his store.

piano said:
As promised, I am reporting the status of my order.

It is now 19 days since I ordered the second order from Igor and no tracking number has been sent. It's been 22 days since I ordered the first order (tracking number was sent for this order in a few days  :)) and nothing has been received. To be fair, I have seen packages get caught in USA customs and delay shipping up to a little over a month.

Recently, I ordered from DIY companies DRIP and ClassicAPI, I received packages US Postal service in a few days! DRIP and ClassicAPI totally ROCK and they know how to treat their customers - top notch!

piano said:
It has been 6 days since I made the 2nd order. No tracking number has been sent. Make this cool please.

piano said:
OK! 1 of 2 orders I placed, I received tracking information as sent 5 days after the payment was made. OK, good! Bravo on that Igor.  :)

This made me feel confident about a 2nd order which I placed for even more money. Let me see about the 2nd order I placed and how soon it is shipped. 

Biasrocks said:
piano said:
Ordered. Day 1

Fast shipment will be noted here as positive.  :)

Slow ship, no tracking number or excuses will be noted as negative.  :mad:

Don't see how it matters, he's folding up May 1st.

Hope you get your boards.

Regards,
Mark

39 day? Man, that's nothing.

When I ordered stuff with Igor, it always took some time to arrive. I do not exactly remember how long, but stuff arrived when I had totally forgotten about it already (first time six weeks or so). Anyway, no problem for me, cos there are more important things in life than waiting for a parcel to arrive...

You've ever been to Israel? Then you'd know that Israeli postal service really sucks big time!! You know, I can imagine easily: they put your package together with other stuff in some back corner, someone else comes along and drops other stuff on top of it, then a third guy asks what all that stuff in that corner is and everybody goes: "Bah, what do you want? Mind your own business!" Then they all go out for lunch, have a good-tasting sabich or masabacha, and by the time they come back everybody has forgotten about everything. After six weeks a guy finds your parcel, informing the others about it and everybody goes: "Bah, what do you want? Why would you keep it for six weeks back there? Idiot! Why don't you put it in the back of the truck to the airport. Will ya? Genius!"

Honestly, Israel post is good for selling stamps and exchanging money at the counter, but even that can feel like it takes half a century to process ;) In general, institutional service in Israel is not so good, no doubt, but somehow more "down-to-earth" and "real" than some of the US service I experienced, where people would come up with full-blast luring over-the-top bullshit stories just to make themselves and the company "look good", you know what I'm sayin'?

So, don't worry too much. Just be patient and give it a little more time. However, if your parcel really did not get sent out, I'm pretty confident that (after appropriate time has elapsed) Igor will take care of it somehow. He always has, as far as I can tell from this thread.

Script said:
39 day? Man, that's nothing.
You've ever been to Israel? Then you'd know that Israeli postal service really sucks big time!!
So, don't worry too much. Just be patient and give it a little more time. However, if your parcel really did not get sent out, I'm pretty confident that (after appropriate time has elapsed) Igor will take care of it somehow. He always has, as far as I can tell from this thread.

he seems like he posts but doesn't really read. I've stated the above many time in response to him.
Anyway, I hope you are not doing some of the most complex projects from Igor's as they are really patience testing and there's not really many people around that can help.

I think we've been spoilt with Mike and Volker and others :)

ramshackles said:
Hi all!

I will be going ahead with distributing Igor's 500/51x projects in the near future.
The projects we have agreed upon so far:

4KCC
F76
MixBuzz 500
He69
Rackit!

I've taken down my old website to remodel. This should all be arriving with a new website and webshop some time in the summer. White market thread also in due course.

In the meantime, to keep updated about the return of these projects, please join my mailing list:

www.ramshacklerecording.com

Have I gone mad or did my heart just skip a beat at the exact same time my wallet started crying?

Israel post sent my package to Austria instead of Australia...

Austria returned it to Tel Aviv

and Igor isnt answering any eails... sigh  :eek:

its waiting in Israel to get sent back to me....anyone going to Israel want to pop into the post office for me?

Back