Any Jensen Twin Servo Style PCB's Around?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vikki

I'd like to build the Jensen twin servo preamp with 2 990's. Are there any PCB's around? I know Seventh Circle does a variant but is anyone else making or have a good pcb layout?
Vikki(uk) :grin:

I have been using these boards with EXCELLENT results: http://www.jlmaudio.com/JLM99v.htm
The AD712 is the dual version of the AD711 and works well for the servo on these boards.

Unfortunately nobody I know makes a board that includes a DC offset regulation section, but that is mostly an issue when using discrete opamps.

Tamas

Vikki-

I'm working on one of my own (read to the end, it's a very educational thread), but I'm waiting to hear back about a few things and clean up the layout before I even come close to showing it off.

The SCA unit has gotten some wonderful reviews here.

JLM Audio makes the JLM99V which is a lot like the JTS I think. Joe pops up here from time to time and will probably correct me on that though :wink:

Other than that I don't know of anyone else. The JLM kit has gotten some truly amazing reviews tho. Do you already have the 990s?

-dave

Thanks for the info, i think i will end up going with the Seventh circle boards, i don't have the 990's so i think i would have to order from the u.s may be just as well to order the complete kit. I think Tim supplies is own version of the 990? anyone had experience with these.
Vikki(uk) :grin:

The JLM99*MB.PCB was designed so any one could build the Dual servo Jensen circuit on to it perfectly.

New JLM kits coming soon.

48vPadPhaseDIsmtext.jpg

Joe

www/jlmaudio.com

Latest posts

Back