TAB W95c and W395 Current Draw

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tom.B

I am racking some of these EQ's along with some Seimens and Filtek modules.  Both the Seimens and Filtek modules have internal fuses.  The W95c's and the W395's have no internal fuses so I plan to fuse them externally.  The schematics I found show no information on current draw and I know the W95c's are higher drawing germanium units and am looking for information to properly fuse them.
If anyone could provide  information, it would be appreciated.

Yes,
I will definitely measure, but I am waiting for the modules to arrive and wanted to order fuses ahead of time if I knew what they were.  Thanks

Old thread I know, but simply adding this info for reference as the OP has probably long since solved their question. Currently I have a W95c on the bench, and with 24V supply (watch out it's a positive earth design! ;-)) current draw is 140mA with relay off (bypass mode) and 170mA with relay on. Note that the relay is not on the schematic. It is energized by pulling pin 5 to the negative supply rail.

Back