• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: C-12 copy with TSKguy C-12 capsule w/circuit mods + PSU

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playon

Selling my modded Apex 460, it has Eric Heiserman's C12 style capsule installed, with the Fox circuit mod (1st version) as sold by microphone-parts.com.  It also has an upgraded headbasket sourced from chunger, and a NOS Raytheon 6072A tube has been installed - this tube sells on ebay for $90. The capsule installation and mods were done for me by matador.  The PSU has also had capacitor upgrades. You could take this mic a little further by upgrading the transformer and PCB but it sounds very good as is.

The mic works great without any problems, just selling because I have another mic in the same sonic ballpark and I don't need two of this type for my small home studio.  $700 + shipping or best offer, I'm located in the USA.

I'm not around here too much but you can check my ebay feedback under the user name "yiran" if you wish.  I might consider some kind of trade or partial trade for a clean-ish compressor.

Latest posts

Back