Lola - The phase button doesn't click!?! :-)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jussi De Nys

Hi! I'm finally building my lola's (2). First one is almost done!
I got to the first testing stage and there's no smoke ( hallelujah! ). The phantom button makes a click when pushed and lights up to a nice blue. The same goes for the Line engage button. The phase invert button does not make a clicking sound/feeling and only lights up when being pushed in , it stops being blue when it loses my touch. It seems to me that this button might be broken or something, it doesn't click like the other two. I can only hope that ( since there's no smoke and everything lights up) this might be a simple mistake, I saddly don't have the "know how". It's my first build, maybe I should have started with a simpler one :) Hope you can help me out! thanks in advance!
Greetings from Belgium,
Jussi.

Jussi De Nys said:
Hi! I'm finally building my lola's (2). First one is almost done!
I got to the first testing stage and there's no smoke ( hallelujah! ). The phantom button makes a click when pushed and lights up to a nice blue. The same goes for the Line engage button. The phase invert button does not make a clicking sound/feeling and only lights up when being pushed in , it stops being blue when it loses my touch. It seems to me that this button might be broken or something, it doesn't click like the other two. I can only hope that ( since there's no smoke and everything lights up) this might be a simple mistake, I saddly don't have the "know how". It's my first build, maybe I should have started with a simpler one :) Hope you can help me out! thanks in advance!
Greetings from Belgium,
Jussi.

Did you buy the switches separately or they came with the kit?

A switch that don't latch could be:

1) a broken latching mechanism.
2) it's a momentary switch, which is why it bounce back immediately.

Latest posts

Back