• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD!! IJ Igor 33609 PCBs, enclosure, front panel and some parts

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrscary

There are some resistors already on the boards, otherwise it's untouched.

There might be some minor bending etc on the enclosure parts from shipping, but that's how I received them.

Also throwing in the following:

BC184- 14pcs
BC214 - 12 pcs
BC441 - 2 pcs
BAT42- 2pcs

SOLD!

Attachments

• IMG_0733.JPG
    IMG_0733.JPG
    436.7 KB · Views: 104
Do you have the build documents? I've always looked at one of these, but from what I understand it's pretty tricky getting it calibrated properly.

Thanks!

Paul

I was planning on relying on all the stuff posted in the thread....and my friends who know what they're doing :D
Seems like there's quite a bit of stuff in the thread, including neve calibration procedures, if i'm not mistaken...

I read that too about this project. I'm definitely a noob, but so far my experience with DIY has been that everything ended up being way easier than described, I figured this wouldn't be any different...who knows though, maybe none of my stuff is calibrated right, but it sounds good so I moved on :D

Back