Who is your favorite politician?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desol

Mine's Abe.

He always exhibits much self control from what I can see. He's always friendly and smiling with his opponents/allies. Always seems self assured, etc. Not an idiot. Not an ass.

Just...well adjusted. Self controlled, optimistic and good.

I have to go with  sir winston churchhill, his humor went a long way.
here is a paraphrased quote between sir winston and lady so and so.

lady so and so  " if I was your wife I would poison your tea"

Sir winston churchhill  "if you were my wife I would gladly drink it"

Leslie Knope

poehlerparks.jpg

Leslie Knope

Ha ha! =D Poor Ron...Those people in the world who are most fit to be in politics, are wise enough to avoid it. :/

Well since you didn't specify living, I say Jefferson.

Well, I mean living today. It's too confusing to include the dead.

Oh, and not only which, but why?

Its way crazy late here, so only time to glance over the posts ,and make a short reply ,I guess for the sake of simplicity and familiarity we stick to American politicians ,hands down MLK for me ,his politics werent the politics of division ,but inclusive for all peoples who happened to catch the sh*tty end of the stick ,even though he was African/American his words applied equally to the downtrodden of all colours races and creeds .

You know what ,its starting to look like we might have turned a corner here in brewery ,and people of different backrounds are starting to communicate on a more human level as we should be , could be rose tinted specticals too on my part ,but fingers crossed we are actually making progress .

This post will self destruct in 5,4,3,2,1 ,only joking  ;D

desol said:
Well, I mean living today. It's too confusing to include the dead.
Sorry I've got nothing
Oh, and not only which, but why?
Modern politicians appear more transactional and self interested. Probably easier for many of us to choose our least favorite politician, which is also a side effect of all the pejorative negative political campaign messaging (aka mud slinging). 

I suspect there are probably a lot of good ones in lower office, but we just don't hear about them.  To get into higher office requires being many things to many people, or at least pretending to be.

JR

PS: One amusing thing Trump said recently, after reading all the negative stories about himself, he's not sure he can even like himself.  :eek:

Back