Get ready for your first communist neighbor

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The current government doesn’t sound too different from the PRI. Left wing authoritarian. They got voted out for the las few terms IIRC. Sounds like it has reverted to its natural state.
The PRI is definitely not Left wing. If any, it is center right.

They were authoritarian though. It was one party rule for decades until they got voted out. Right?
Yeah, they were authoritarian. But in a very different sense, they are mostly Masonic all of them. They were into power and money, this new guy is also into power and money, but also has a Messiah complex, and doesn't get tired of praising Cuba and Venezuela.

Yeah, they were authoritarian. But in a very different sense, they are mostly Masonic all of them. They were into power and money, this new guy is also into power and money, but also has a Messiah complex, and doesn't get tired of praising Cuba and Venezuela.
Sounds like pick your poison to me.

Isn't he the guy who says that the cartel needs more hugs?

JR
Yeap, thats the one.... He literally said "Hugs, not gunshots", some of the true irony of the phrase is lost in translation, because, in Spanish, the words hugs and gunshots rhyme together (abrazos and balazos). So it is not only something idiotic to say, but also very corny and cheesy. Still, he has a huge crowd of zealot followers who will clap and defend him no matter what, it has become some type of cult or religion; truly worrying.

That seems to be the problem everywhere. Turn whatever pageant your on into a religion while simultaneously condemning faith.
He has no shame, there is a video he gave at his daily morning conference where he said that the more ignorant and uneducated people are, the more they vote for his party. And his followers love him.... That should tell you all you need to know about the mentality of his followers. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if one of his followers reads this posts and starts attacking me, they are all over the place and they are zealous as you can't imagine.

I believe the message came from the right place though. That’s the most important thing. We’ve seem to have lost that detail when criticizing.
So is giving hugs to those who are trapped in gang violence. It doesn’t mean it will have any impact on the problem. Of course I loved the t shirts on plastered Elk’s Club members.

Latest posts

Back