Playing this real loud on nov 6th

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Willie Nelson played that at a rally for Democrat Beto O'Rourke and said this: "“My wife Annie and I have met and spoken with Beto and we share his concern for the direction things are headed,” “Beto embodies what is special about Texas, an energy and an integrity that is completely genuine.”

Beto (Dem) is running against Republican Ted Cruz.

And this is what Trump had to say at a Ted Cruz rally:
"Ted's opponent in this race is a stone-cold phony named Robert Francis O'Rourke, sometimes referred to as 'Beto,'" Trump told the crowd, mocking the Democrat's nickname, which he has gone by since childhood. "He pretends to be a moderate, but he's actually a radical, open borders left-winger."

I am well aware of willie's  approval of Robert Francis. There are more important things in his back ground then the Mexican nickname hew changed his name to.  For example a DUI and theft.  What I find most interesting is how the rest of the u.s. seems to target and focus specific races and so forth. Like how does any party mobilize any of that.

Latest posts

Back