• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Reichenbach 75101 Vintage Microphone Input Transformers

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JordanCrockett

Hello,
I have 6 Reichenbach 75101 Transformers. For those that dont know, these are the transformers used in a lot of vintage API and Quad Eight consoles. These are by far the best transformers I have ever heard. Clean and Punchy they have some black magic voodoo in these cans. All adjectives aside these would be icing on the cake for any diy microphone preamps or console referb. These are a HUGE part of the classic API sound. I have 6 I'm willing to sell and keeping the rest for my microphone preamps I'm building in the future. If you have any questions feel free to message me. Paypal payment and looking to get 160$ per transformer. If you order more than one I might be into quantity discounts. I would sell for cheaper but these truly are fantastic transformers and vintage so they are becoming harder and harder to find. Thanks!
-Jordan

Attachments

• IMG_7343.jpg
    IMG_7343.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 67

Latest posts

Back