Hey - FPD used my Design in an Ad!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Front panels are so much better in so many ways now that you can print anything on them instead of being limited to engraving.

Cheers

Ian

Thanks guys  :)

Ian, I didn’t realize they printed now!

Does that include white text on black panels?

I do think engraved lettering is pretty dope though...

pucho812 said:
that is cool, congrats.  :)
Thanks Pucho!

They want high res images of the completed project so I’ll send them over and post here too, in the next few days.

This was only possible because of all of you awesome people shepherding green newbies such as myself. You guys get a huge share of the credit for this and all my projects.

So THANK YOU!!!!

That's cool  ;)

But did they ask you ? No issue if it's ok for you.
I just wonder if you can have a proto/R&D design used in there Ad without knowing
In case, next time I ask them to sign a NDA  ;D

Best
Zam

zamproject said:
That's cool  ;)

But did they ask you ? No issue if it's ok for you.
I just wonder if you can have a proto/R&D design used in there Ad without knowing
In case, next time I ask them to sign a NDA  ;D

Best
Zam
Thanks Zam!

They did ask me years ago - I said yes and forgot about it.

They just offered me 20% off next order as thank-you. It’s cool with me.

Thx!

Phrazemaster said:
Thanks Zam!

They did ask me years ago - I said yes and forgot about it.

They just offered me 20% off next order as thank-you. It’s cool with me.

Thx!

Hey

Then it's all good  ;)

Best
Zam

Phrazemaster said:
Thanks guys  :)

Ian, I didn’t realize they printed now!

Does that include white text on black panels?

I do think engraved lettering is pretty dope though...

Yes it does. They have been doing printing for some time now. You can design your panel in the normal way and then just select the engraving to be printed instead of engraved. You can also import graphics and add them to the panel. If memory serves the last panels I had done were a blanket 10 Euros or so no matter how much text/graphics  was involved. It was all one colour so I don't know if they charge more for different colours. It is a LOT cheaper than engraving.

Cheers

Ian

Hello

It's digital print, everything is possible  8)
I have my fader automation front panel label/scale made with FPD print two years ago, so far there is no issue, which is great for panels that get fingers on them more than anything else in the studio.

Best
Zam

Phrazemaster said:
Ian and Zam - this is great news! I’m so glad to hear it!

Thx for sharing.

Mike

I think it is some kind of UV printing. The result seems to be extremely durable. So far it looks at least as good as silk screening.

Cheers

Ian

Latest posts

Back