sahib

Vox cabinet and chassis. Good for a little guitar amp project.  Dimensions are 42cm x 37cm x 23cm (approximately).
The cabinet is fitted with an 8" speaker but the rear cover is missing.
The chassis is quite tatty. Scratched, glue marks etc.
Sold as is.

GBP 7.50 plus shipping and paypal.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a complete electronics assembly for Fender Blues Junior. It is very little used and in mint condition. Fully working. No power or output  tx or potentiometer knobs.
What you see in the picture is what you get, Sold as is.

I have a number of this.

GBP 30.00 plus shipping and paypal.

Fender Deluxe 85 solid state guitar amp. Faulty. Sold as is.

Dimensions: 53cm x 43cm x 23cm (approximately)

Generally the output stage go in these ss amps. The PCB assembly is very clean and has not been touched. The speaker (12") is good and working. Reverb tank is intact.  Good for a project. 

Please note that the mains cable has been severed to indicate that it is sold as parts.

GBP 45.00 plus shipping and paypal.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fender Deluxe 112 solid state guitar amp. Faulty. Sold as is.

Dimensions: 53cm x 43cm x 23cm (approximately)

Generally the output stage go in these ss amps. The PCB assembly is very clean and has not been touched. The speaker (12") is good and working. Reverb tank is intact.  Good for a project. 

The power transformer is missing. One of the input jack is broken and missing a potentiometer knob.

Please note that the mains cable has been severed to indicate that it is sold as parts.

GBP 30.00 plus shipping and paypal.

Fender 3 way Foot Switch. In Generally clean and good condition except the plastic side panels. They burnt and scruffy. So, I put them through the blade to clean up. Please check the images. Sold as is.

GBP 5.00 plus shipping and paypal.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Stereo power amp assembly complete with the power transformer, power supply and speaker output stages. I do not remember exactly but I think this was made by Soundcraft.  It was kept as a working spare but I do not have the time or means to test it at the moment. So, sold as is. 

However, as can be seen from the pictures the board is very clean and ontouched. I have no idea about the power but the outputs are  2 x MJ15024 and 15025 pair.

The wiring between the amp and psu boards are colour coded and straightforward. Plug and play.

GBP 40.00 plus shipping and paypal.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Power transformer. This came out of a Peavey power mixer. I do not remember exact model and the power but this thing is big.

Dimensions: 150mm diameter x 90mm high
Weight 8.5Kg

Made by Toroid International

Primary : 0 -230V

Secondary 1

Orange :21V
White : 0V
Orange : 21V

Secondary 2

Red : 74.5V
Yellow :27.7V
Black :0V
Yellow : 27.7V

Secondary 3

Yellow :27.7V
Black :0V
Yellow : 27.7V

GBP 25.00 plus shipping and paypal.

This is a Drake 1202    324     8.97 power transformer, seems like used in 50W Marshall 1987 X.

Dimensions: 117mm x 111mm x 96mm (approximately)
Weight : 4.4Kg

I had the wiring code from the internet;

Primary: Blue-Black-Yellow-Orange / 0V-120V-220V-240V respectively
Secondary 1 : Red-Black-Red / 345V-0V-345V @ 150mA
Secondary 2: Orange-Brown_Black / 3.15V-0V-3.15V @5A

However,  when I powered it up I met with a mighty hum and buzzing. So, I may have done something dumb. So, I am selling it as faulty and spare for re-winding.

GBP 20.00 plus shipping and paypal.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mains Power Distribution Board

These were removed from decommissioned Avalon PA system. 

It is really a mains filter with multiple outputs which are controlled by a single relay. It has optically isolated remote control circuitry which should not be difficult to worked out.

GBP 5.00 each plus shipping and paypal. 5 boards available.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

TEAC  VU  and PEAK LEVEL meters.

Internally illuminated.

The window opening is 52mm x 26mm. The overall height is 40mm. So, it may just fit into 1U.  But please check your case.

VU meters GBP 30.00 for a pair plus shipping and paypal. 5 pairs available.
PEAK LEVEL meters GBP 15 each plus shipping and paypal.  5 available.

(However, I have just noticed that I forgot to fit the tension spring onto the peak level meter on the right but it will be included.)

Teac/Tascam Dual VU meter.

These are internally illuminated and have the driver circuitry fitted at rear. Very easy to wire up. Plug and play.

Overall dimensions: 152mm x 60mm (approximately).

Levels can be calibrated through the onboard-trimmer
LED peak indicator.
VU operation  + -12V
Backlight operation 10V AC or DC

GBP 30.00 for the pair plus shipping and paypal.  8 pair available.

ZOOM 9030 FX Processor

Well used but fully working. Dings and scratches on the facia and corners. The headphone level potentiometer knob is missing.
UK wall power supply included.

GBP 20.00 plus shipping and paypal.

« Last Edit: June 21, 2019, 07:07:09 AM by sahib »

nashkato

interested in Fender Deluxe 112 and Fender footswitch .
eventually also the Drake Transformer .
Can you give me a shipping quote with/without Drake , please ?

sahib

Hi David,

Please check your e-mail.

Regards,

Cemal