Jerusalem Post

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desol

Does anyone here spend any time at The Jerusalem Post? I've been spending time off and on there over the past year, and let me tell you reading what these Israeli's post, and think, has become somewhat of a comedy show!? At first their rudeness, cruelty and evasiveness was a nasty shock, but, over time my skin has thickened, and I've gotten used to them. Last year it was really bad....lol....and I think the mod's must have tightened up the rules. Anyway, I've come to see it for what it is; a blatant and total denial of anything factual or reasonable. Anything at all(no matter how inhumane, unfair, etc)....is denied, spit on and cursed...often with an accompanying ridiculous picture. ?

No wonder they're in love with trump, as least for the time being...or maybe the love story's over now. Their loyalty seems to be all over the map...regardless. I've gotten a sense of what they're about, and how they go about it.

I wouldn't allow one media outlet
only to define what I think. Try online Haaretz for a change. It's also in English.

Script said:
I wouldn't allow one media outlet
only to define what I think. Try online Haaretz for a change. It's also in English.

Well, what I think is defined  by more than just my experience at the Post. I've seen Israeli politicians employing the same tactics during conferences, press releases, etc...with reckless, ruthless abandon. I like Haaretz at times as well.

I think any benefit of going to such a place you probably already have got , I can see your tempted to stay around and try and change minds ,you'll probably just end up being made feel bad for having views that are too moderate compared to the rest of the group , and over time dwelling in such an 'atmosfear'  could start to erode your own baseline values without you even realising .

Had a quick look at the J.P. , they shoot your metadata  all over the place  , and they dont wait for you to approve 3rd cookies & tracking either ,I counted over 40 on one page .Block and Ban every link/clickbait  on the site ,exit ,never ever go back again 8)

I just read about the lack of a clear majority on on any side in the elections , its a similar pattern in many places ,fragile minority governments ,its like a huge game of 'Risk'  is playing out via social media between intelligence services . 

Latest posts

Back