Acces Virus ti component (pcb)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aldefe85

Hello!
I need to identify a pair of electronic components to replace them on my virus ti. Anyone knows the name of any of them? Or some info about the pcb schemes...
Thanks!

Attachments

• 30A20BCD-4B15-4E30-9443-6BAF610515B2.jpeg
    30A20BCD-4B15-4E30-9443-6BAF610515B2.jpeg
    730.8 KB · Views: 19
synthiaks said:
Is that a regulator and a Diode?
I would need to know exactly what kind of diode and regulator are to replace them. Actually you’re right that’s what happened with the PSU, thank you very much for your help.

so if you plugged the wrong PSU in it im even more convinced that is a Regulator and a Diode.

412 could maybe be 12V? and the diode could be something like a 4001 (to protect from PSUs with -12V if they would be used by mistake) Im just guessing here but its probably all just standard off the shelf parts.

You had to much voltage on the supply? Or the wrong polarity? (My guess is wrong polarity for a bit to long)

/S

synthiaks said:
so if you plugged the wrong PSU in it im even more convinced that is a Regulator and a Diode.

412 could maybe be 12V? and the diode could be something like a 4001 (to protect from PSUs with -12V if they would be used by mistake) Im just guessing here but its probably all just standard off the shelf parts.

You had to much voltage on the supply? Or the wrong polarity? (My guess is wrong polarity for a bit to long)

/S
thanks a lot for your answer, I think you are right but I have to confirm exactly what they are if they’re 12V etc... I attach pic of the PSU that I used by mistake

Attachments

• 9BD01B62-A349-48CD-9D51-D7296DFBBB6E.jpeg
    9BD01B62-A349-48CD-9D51-D7296DFBBB6E.jpeg
    615.1 KB · Views: 9
all i see is a  500mA, 24VDC PSU from China with the plus pole in the middle. I have no clue what the Virus should have so Im blank. But i have to ask you this:

Even if you would know what parts this is do you know how to solder the SMDs? I would advice you to let somebody who know what they are doing to take a look at it. This is quite a delicate pice of equipment and you can do a lot of damage if you start poking around there without the right tools or knowledge.

Just saying, as your questions makes me suspect you might not be that experienced with electronics.

/S

Latest posts

Back