pick complete?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

new mouser notices. Placed an order, instead of the usual notice of ship dates and ETA, I am also getting an in-between notice to tell me that picked all my parts together.  kind of cool. Has anyone else had this?

yes, pick started five days after order.
I think it is a good courtesy to keep us informed because they have high demand, coupled with internal and external Covid restrictions.

2 items which were in stock at time of order, now arrive in April, which is not dramatic.
Iprefer to order from suppliers who give you any bad news straight away.

pucho812 said:
new mouser notices. Placed an order, instead of the usual notice of ship dates and ETA, I am also getting an in-between notice to tell me that picked all my parts together.  kind of cool. Has anyone else had this?

I got several emails. First one was a reminder why orders might be late, then a Pick Complete notice, then a ship.

I made an order a 2 or 3 weeks ago and for the first time I remember it just sat in a sort of warehouse pending mode for about a week. I sent an email politely asking them what was going on (because usually the order is out the door within hours - delivery from Mouser, even to the bottom of the world is exceptional). Maybe I wasn't the only on asking.

Latest posts

Back