The (Prime) time has come...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Jones

Well the dead Lexicon Prime Time (model 93) has been sitting at the back of the workshop for long enough (9 years). I am determined that this month that it and the dead AMS reverb beside it are going to be got going, rather than being scrapped for parts. I have service manuals for the AMS, (all 3 INCHES) of them, but can anyone help out with a Prime Time service manual? It has the dreaded "Black chip leg" syndrome, so by the end of the month I will probably need a holiday and some Valium.

I'll second that...I've been looking schematics for my dead Prime Time 93 for a long, long time. Anyone have a copy or know of a source?

Thanks

Ditto

Seven years for mine.

I also have a PT II (2sp unit, no presets) that still works, and I must say, it is such a sweet sounding delay.

I'm just not much of a digital troubleshooter.

These things are diabolically complicated to fix without schematics, so the search must go on I guess... Lots of very tarnished chip sockets in there wouldn't be helping either. If someone kindly comes up with a set I will happily host them on my site.

Latest posts

Back