• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2-1176 REV D Mnats boards and Ed anderson Repro Transfomers. Sold

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stagefright13

Ok for sale is my 2-1176. I luv this thing but once again need money to move. I built 5 Mnats 1176's before this. So I am good at it. :) Hate to lose it. All top notch components. Wima capacitors etc. Overkill 50VA torroid power supply.
    I used to work for A military contractor building circuit boards and wire harnesses. so the build quality is excellent.
It sounds awesome and is unbelievably useful in the studio. The rev D can be used on ANYTHING.
  I matched and tested all transistors before the build. Board one has A match with board 2.  I put a lot of love and labor into her. This is 6th Mnats 1176 I have built. So am good at it lol. :)
Freshly calibrated. The Universal Audio 2-1176 does not have input transformers. This one does! ;)

$899

Contact me at [email protected]

Thanks,
John

Attachments

• PA050319.JPG
    PA050319.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 111
Yeah, Geeeeeez!

That's gotta be less than the cost of parts at this point. . . . Wish I could swing it.

I'd definitely trade for 2 weirdly functioning (according to the sweep) Pultecs (solid state 2520) but I have a feeling Stagefright might not be into that.

Ya had to sell it and my Drip LA gotta move to  new place. Got $950 on Ebay so sold at A loss but gotta move soon. Cost like $1200 in parts but I had A bunch of stuff on hand leftovers from the other 4 I made.  I'll just make more... It's what we do!!!!! LOL!  :)

Back