• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3u card cage racks with power supply/8 connectors CHEEEEP!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iampoor1

Hi

I have a pair of these card cage 3u racks for sale.. These racks would be perfect for some custom preamps or mixer etc. I am planning on building 8 channels of tube mic preamps in the racks I am deciding to keep. :D

They are 3u high with 8 slots. In the standard configuration, 7 of these are used by input/output cards, and 1 is used for the power supply. I am including a power supply module with both rakcs if wanted, one of these has a dead power transformer, and I cannot remeber which one it is! Argh

There are cutouts for 12 neutrik D style connectors on the back.

Each 3u rack will include 8 cards with matching mating connectors. I am also incuding 2 original faceplates so you can order the right size for whatever custom gear you are building.  I am including the top and bottom panels as seen in the last photo. I will include what screws I have, but I think you will need some for the back panels, as they were originally riveted.

Why am I selling these? I have 5 of them....already a lifetime supply.  ;D

Pictures:  https://imgur.com/a/zQgg4

40$ each + shipping. I am located in Central California.

Latest posts

Back