• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SYSTEM 428, 4U 8 Slot 19" Rack for a variety of use.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sahib

I had designed this rack over 5 years ago to explore some possibilities. For details see System 428. 8 Channel Modular Rack.

However, primarily this is a 4U 8 slot case. The slot/module width is 2". Each slot has two independent inputs/outputs. Therefore the rack offers either 8 x stereo, or 16x mono channels or a mixture of both for a variety of applications including a rack mount mixer.

I am running out of space and have decided to sell the project. I am looking for GBP 1,300 (plus shipping and paypal) to cover the material costs. The price includes the fully assembled rack and four sets of spare backplanes with edge connector adapter cards. Plus I will also be throwing in 5 x prototype module metalwork. These have been donated by my good friend Paul (Helter Belter) and I am passing them on. Basically what you see in the below pictures is what you will get.

The buyer will have my full technical support on this.

1 - Copy.jpgCards.jpgMetalwork.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back