600 ohm T pad attenuators in stock. Europe

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonicmess

600 ohm T pad attenuators available.
These are the same types that Avdo ( with kind permission ) had available.
People who have used these in the past know that they are good quality and have a smooth action.
shaft lenght 10 mm from the end of the bushing / diameter 6 mm.

8,60 euro/ each + shipping from within the EU in a simple padded envelope so the cheapest possible shipping and no customs taxes and duties.
PM me for ordering.

Attachments

• 600R attenuator.jpg
    600R attenuator.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
600 ohm T pad attenuators available.
These are the same types that Avdo ( with kind permission ) had available.
People who have used these in the past know that they are good quality and have a smooth action.
shaft lenght 10 mm from the end of the bushing / diameter 6 mm.

8,60 euro/ each + shipping from within the EU in a simple padded envelope so the cheapest possible shipping and no customs taxes and duties.

Nice to see this! What is the power handling spec on these?

Nice to see this! What is the power handling spec on these?
They are rated at 1/4W. The same as the ones Avdo offered in the past and used by many people overhere.
I don't expect any issues unless you want to attenuate a power amp.

They are rated at 1/4W. The same as the ones Avdo offered in the past and used by many people overhere.
I don't expect any issues unless you want to attenuate a power amp.

I do, actually sort of. I have an interest in using them as output attenuators for PP 6V6 tube limiters like a Sta-Level, BA-6A, SA-39 etc. You'd never see full output from those due to the limiting but with ah H-Pad in between I think a 2W rating would be fine. There is a need for those in a price friendly range. Right now Hairball Audio's T Pad is the only new production product available.

Latest posts

Back