• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

8 Peerless E-204-D Transformers MINT (almost NOS) (buy 1 up to 8)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdeardur

Here are some very nice Peerless E-204-D transformers in MINT condition, which appear to be almost NOS.

I can take static resistance measurements if requested, but please be clear which pins you want measured, and how many transformers you want measured.

I attached one picture, but all the other picture can be viewed on my google drive at https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0kG_IGITffUdGx2QUhyOGJWSkU&usp=sharing

I purchased these years ago from a reputable surplus dealer that said they came off of unused and custom built military equipment that have been in climate controlled storage.  Based on the appearance of the vintage wrapping with vintage tape, I have no reason to doubt that. Actually, the appearance of the transformers are nicer than many NOS/NIB transformers that I have seen from that period. The paint still has that nice glossy shine.

I'm looking to get around $200 each out of them. Less if someone wants all 8. I would prefer not to ship out of the United States and would prefer to ship UPS or Fedex with a tracking number. Actually, it would be nice to handle this through ebay since I rarely post anything. However, I have gotten a wealth of information and inspiration from reading postings from others. Incidentally, thanks!

Actually, these are listed on ebay now. http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-Peerless-E-204-D-Transformers-MINT-almost-NOS-buy-1-up-to-8-/201384005465?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ee36c0f59.

Thanks,
John
Columbus, Ohio

Attachments

• IMG_0355.JPG
    IMG_0355.JPG
    526.6 KB · Views: 28
Back