HAUFE BV107 original Neumann KM84 transformer GROUP BUY CLOSED!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Martin send me a mail 3 days ago.
Haufe has delays cause a machine in the factory is broken. I also get the information from a friend of mine who works with Haufe for other parts.

analogguru said:
Hmmmm.... just wondering: How expensive can such a machine be that Haufe can't afford one as reserve ?

For vintage transformer designs they often need to use the old original machines, you can't just buy a new one.

Anyway, lead times are a major pain with Haufe at the moment, my Haufe ST8456 order I placed in July 2018 is announced to ship in January 2019 (and the ST8456 is not a vintage design).

I also just received another mail from Haufe that our order delivery date was postponed for the 2nd time  :(

Initially I was told the transformers will be ready in week 32 of 2018.

Then they let me know it will be week 38 due to a machine being broken or something like that.

And today I received another mail that the new ETA will be week 48!!!
Due to health issues of their staff members...

WTF?!
That’s a delay of 16 weeks when initial lead time was 9-10 weeks!

Since the transformers won't be made until December, any chance of adding 2 more units to the group buy?  Or am I dreaming?  I just now discovered this thread. 

Hey everyone,

I received word from Haufe that our transformers are ready!!
They are on the way here at the moment - I'll keep you posted

Martin

The transformers arrived!!!

bh848833qal076q5g.jpg

I'll try to send them out as soon as possible, but please forgive me if I'm not making it before Christmas - there's just so much going on right now.
But I'll try my best  :)

Martin

They sure look big in the picture. I heard It might take a little filing on the P.S.B.
That transformer would sure look funny strapped to the outside of the mic.
My 4 mics have been waiting to be transformed.

They look much bigger in the picture than they actually are - maybe also due to the perspective of the camera which makes the transformers in the foreground look kinda huge compared to the gear in the background  ;D

I'm taking care of it.

I'm back from family vacation and already shipped the first 7 packages yesterday -  the rest of 6 packages will be shipped today :)

sorry I didn't make it before our xmas vacation, but there was just so much going on...

Hi Martin,
transformers arrived today !
Awesome !
They seams to fit the PCB from Banzai.
I'm really excited how they sound compared to the cinemag.
Again, thanks for the groupbuy.

Back