939 Shop still in businees?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrard

Hi does anybody know if chunger is still selling his parts?
I ordered a C12 pcb on 8. of august and i only got the order-mail.
I tried to reach him per mail - but no answer.
Thanks for your help,
Werner

Hi does anybody know if chunger is still selling his parts?
I ordered a C12 pcb on 8. of august and i only got the order-mail.
I tried to reach him per mail - but no answer.
Thanks for your help,
Werner
I’m experiencing the same scenario. I ordered a c12 head basket on 8/25. Sent him several emails, no response to any of them. I opened a PayPal case and, lo and behold, he responds asking if I still want the head basket. This was a week ago and back to the same unresponsiveness. To answer your question, he’s still in business but I think this is the last time I order anything from him.

I’m experiencing the same scenario. I ordered a c12 head basket on 8/25. Sent him several emails, no response to any of them. I opened a PayPal case and, lo and behold, he responds asking if I still want the head basket. This was a week ago and back to the same unresponsiveness. To answer your question, he’s still in business but I think this is the last time I order anything from him.
So not even a month; where at least a month, minimum, before shipping, has been his standard (for many years now), with no communication whatsoever as standard, unless he’s out of stock or some other unusual transaction.

I don’t know… I just keep saying:
I would hope people would have done their own due diligence prior to ordering anything from anyone; especially nowadays where one can easily find so many other people’s experiences.

So not even a month; where at least a month, minimum, before shipping, has been his standard (for many years now), with no communication whatsoever as standard, unless he’s out of stock or some other unusual transaction.

I don’t know… I just keep saying:
I would hope people would have done their own due diligence prior to ordering anything from anyone; especially nowadays where one can easily find so many other people’s experiences.
Thank you for your insight! Setting expectations for buyers goes a long way and it’s so easy to do; especially nowadays where one can simply respond to an email.

Last edited:
especially nowadays where one can simply respond to an email.
Maybe so, but when you know a person’s standard practice (which hopefully you do because you’ve done your homework) and you choose to make a purchase from them, and then expect different results for your transaction with them (and you’re possibly even a bit annoyed they didn’t), that’s a whole something else.

Maybe so, but when you know a person’s standard practice (which hopefully you do because you’ve done your homework) and you choose to make a purchase from them, and then expect different results for your transaction with them (and you’re possibly even a bit annoyed they didn’t), that’s a whole something else.
I see your point. I was not aware of his standard practice as this is the first transaction I’ve had with him. It just seems to be an odd and counterproductive way of doing business IMHO but that’s neither here nor there.

Based on your experience, at what point should I be concerned?

Back