939 Shop still in businees?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrard

Hi does anybody know if chunger is still selling his parts?
I ordered a C12 pcb on 8. of august and i only got the order-mail.
I tried to reach him per mail - but no answer.
Thanks for your help,
Werner

Hi does anybody know if chunger is still selling his parts?
I ordered a C12 pcb on 8. of august and i only got the order-mail.
I tried to reach him per mail - but no answer.
Thanks for your help,
Werner
I’m experiencing the same scenario. I ordered a c12 head basket on 8/25. Sent him several emails, no response to any of them. I opened a PayPal case and, lo and behold, he responds asking if I still want the head basket. This was a week ago and back to the same unresponsiveness. To answer your question, he’s still in business but I think this is the last time I order anything from him.

I’m experiencing the same scenario. I ordered a c12 head basket on 8/25. Sent him several emails, no response to any of them. I opened a PayPal case and, lo and behold, he responds asking if I still want the head basket. This was a week ago and back to the same unresponsiveness. To answer your question, he’s still in business but I think this is the last time I order anything from him.
So not even a month; where at least a month, minimum, before shipping, has been his standard (for many years now), with no communication whatsoever as standard, unless he’s out of stock or some other unusual transaction.

I don’t know… I just keep saying:
I would hope people would have done their own due diligence prior to ordering anything from anyone; especially nowadays where one can easily find so many other people’s experiences.

So not even a month; where at least a month, minimum, before shipping, has been his standard (for many years now), with no communication whatsoever as standard, unless he’s out of stock or some other unusual transaction.

I don’t know… I just keep saying:
I would hope people would have done their own due diligence prior to ordering anything from anyone; especially nowadays where one can easily find so many other people’s experiences.
Thank you for your insight! Setting expectations for buyers goes a long way and it’s so easy to do; especially nowadays where one can simply respond to an email.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back