A little humor.......

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JohnRoberts said:
Some one should stick up for the girl..... ???

JR

Would making fun of myself make up for that?
Don´t know whom I´m envying more, Robert Plant for talking to that girl or the girl for talking to Robert Plant...? :eek:

L´Andratté said:
JohnRoberts said:

JR

Don´t know whom I´m envying more, Robert Plant for talking to that girl or the girl for talking to Robert Plant...? :eek:

Maybe look up "double entendre"....  I was making a joke, but if I have to explain the joke maybe it wasn't that funny.. :eek:

JR

With the CBC we recorded a Robert plant & the band of joy concert and for a moment
when I was watching him perform , I thought " oh , he's just doing some stock rock star poses "
but then I realized it was part of how he got that sound & there was conviction with the vibe,
it was quite a joy to hear & watch. Certainly he was early in on the how to be a rock star,
but like any blues guy he's lived it , Now the girl ..................girls always sell.............anything, ha !

JohnRoberts said:
L´Andratté said:
JohnRoberts said:

JR

Maybe look up "double entendre"....  I was making a joke, but if I have to explain the joke maybe it wasn't that funny.. :eek:

JR

I thought it was funny, and reply that it looks like the girl is pretty much sticking up for herself!
Best,
Bruno2000

Back