About neve vr diy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catlovefaye

Hello, everyone, I am a music lover from China. I bought 1 channel of NEVE VR in Japan many years ago, and purchased the output motherboard in the United States. I now have 2 more NEVEs. VR, I want to form a stereo to use, because the led display chip can not see the model, so I don’t know the schematic diagram of the 3 led display. If you have any modification experience, you can share it with me. Thank you very much.
WechatIMG370.jpeg
WechatIMG185.jpeg
WechatIMG186.jpeg
WechatIMG187.jpeg

This meter board looks like the rectifier (probably with TL074), and 3xLM339 comparators that shunt LEDs. Transistor is probably a part of current source circuit.
I doubt you can get the exact schematic for your unit. But you can easily trace the board and deduce the chips from that if you have enough experience.

This meter board looks like the rectifier (probably with TL074), and 3xLM339 comparators that shunt LEDs. Transistor is probably a part of current source circuit.
I doubt you can get the exact schematic for your unit. But you can easily trace the board and deduce the chips from that if you have enough experience.
I am not familiar with the circuit, so I can only do some simple repairs. I am not familiar with the principle of the chip. Thank you for your reply. I will try to send the information to the local repairer.

Back