• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AES/EBU Connector Box

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walter

AES/EBU Connector Box ACB808P and interface card AES/EBU 8 for behringer DDX3216 $75.00
I have a few of these new in box for your projects.
I will need some info for paypal and shipping. Please include your shipping address and indicate if it is a business or residence, include a phone number for the shipping company
Shipping worldwide! PM me your e-mail and I will get you a shipping cost.
here is some text I found on the web:
AES/EBU interface complies with the AES3 format and allows for two-channel auto-clock/auto-sync transmission with a resolution of up to 24 bits over extreme cable lengths. The AES808 offers four 2-channel inputs and outputs and comes complete with the rack-mountable breakout connector box ACB808P and a connection cable
Here is some info I came up with:
The AES/EBU card has 8 ) CS8411-CS Digital Audio Interfcace Receiver, 8 ) TL-037 9851 Looks like transformer?, 2) 74HTC253D Dual 4-input MUX, 4) P04AD Analog Input Module?, a crystal and a socketed PIC IC.
The ACB808P Connector Box is rack mount and has 4 XLR ins and outs on the front and a D-sub 25 connector on the back.

Attachments

• ACB808P AES-EBU Connector Box.jpeg
    ACB808P AES-EBU Connector Box.jpeg
    9.8 KB · Views: 48
Do you still have an AES/EBU ACB 808P Connector Box  for sale? If so how much and also to ship to Midland Ontario Canada L4R 4Y1.

Thanks

Back